Individual and Group Coaching
One of the single, most effective and life changing actions you can take to create success in your life is through coaching. Some people have a belief that “I can do it myself”, or if that isn’t working for them, they may seek therapy. Yet there is a 3rd option, which focuses on success and results, rather than “why” its not working.
If you require shadow work or have serious mental health issues, a trained therapist would always be suggested. However, for most healthy individuals, focusing on the “why” often takes us down the proverbial rabbit hole, where we eventually find ourselves having tea with the Mad Hatter, and no closer to experiencing what we say we want.
A coach can help you gain clarity on your goals and dreams, breathe them into life and transform them from your imagination into the physical world. Along the way, you’ll learn transformational tools and receive the guidance, motivation and inspiration to succeed.
With me as your Coach, you will:
- Become clear on what matters most to you, including the core values that you live and make decisions by, whether or not you are consciously aware of them.
- Learn a phenomenal tool to activate new ideas and resources.
- Have a system of structure and support. Athletes know the power of this to achieve their goals and dreams. Its rare for an athlete to achieve their top performance goals without coaching. The process is no different for you or me, though the dream or goal may differ from the athlete. I was a 10M tower diver, and I’ve had mentors and coaches guiding me along the way. It works.
- Start to become aware of and challenge your habitual thinking. Our habitual or usual patterns of thinking generate the results we have now. As Einstein said: “you can’t solve a problem at the level it was created”. To generate greater success, we have to become aware of our current thinking and up-level it.
- Break free of limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging thoughts and behaviors. These are the unconscious thoughts that are firing and wired in your brain that block or detour your success.
- Gain strategies for dealing with fear that arises in any form. I define fear as any contractive thought or state, so in addition to the DEFCON fight/flight response, it includes doubt, worry, anxiety, dissuasion, procrastination, bad moods, negative thoughts…
You will have access to all of the above and more. We’ll work together with the support of a highly effective and proven program of success that will support you in accelerating positive results and achieving your vision and goals. The curriculum, content and plan has been created and tested to maximize its effectiveness.
Personalized coaching programs are tailored to the individual needs of each client. Clients who work with me in these programs are often astonished at the positive shifts and results they create in a short period of time.
To learn what’s best for you, please call: 905-873-9992.
Each month I carve out time in my schedule to offer a few complimentary discovery sessions. If you might be interested, a session will help you gain clarity on what you really want, what is holding you back, and your best next best step.
I have a limited number of appointments available and they often book up quickly, so if you’re interested and would like to schedule a complimentary session, please click the link below.
Testimonials and Recommendations
“Eve is a wonderful friend, listener, and coach. She has guided me through difficult and sensitive situations.”–W.L. General Counsel, Ontario
“Eve has had a tremendous impact on my life as a teacher, role model and friend. She has enriched my life professionally and personally. Eve is happy to share the secrets of her success and provide others with the tools they need to remain balanced, healthy and at ease. She is approachable, compassionate and insightful. If you feel disconnected with yourself or your direction in life, I highly suggest that you reach out to Eve.”–Akash D. Brijpaul, Ontario lawyer
“Wow. These are great suggestions – you just cranked them out! … I appreciate your kindness and support.” – L.Y. Lifestyle Coach, Tennessee USA
“Thanks for all your help on this. You definitely have a gift for sensing the rightness in a situation.” – Z.K., executive